10th October 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses available to study in NIIT for 12th PCM candidate?

Sir,
I want to know about all Diploma coures available in NIIT. My child has just passed 12th in PCM and now he wants to do Diploma course from NIIT. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering in NIIT? Does NIIT approved by AICTE?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  3. Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?
  4. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  5. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  6. Courses available to study in Diploma for 12th Arts female candidate to get Back Office Jobs?
  7. After BSc which career is the best?
  8. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  9. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  12. List of Diploma courses available to study for 12th Humanities student?
  13. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad through an entrance exam being a 12th PCM candidate?
  15. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available to study for Diploma in Physiotherapy candidate?
  17. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  18. Compulsory subjects to take in 10+2 to study management diploma courses after 12th?
3rd December 2015, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses available to study in NIIT for 12th PCM candidate?

You can get admission in courses like hardware and networking diploma courses through NIIT based on your class 12th PCM qualification. Other than this there are not much option in diploma courses.

It will be an expensive course because NIIT is a private institute. Therefore, if you are willing to go for an expensive course then you can go for it. It will be a one year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?