10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?

Sir/Madam,
Can I take admission in Delhi University after passing 12th from Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination? Please reply as soon as possible.

16th October 2015, 12:53 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?

For your kind information Delhi University provides admission on the basis of merit list generated by 12th class marks. Actually it doesn't matters that from which board you passed out your 12th class the main thing that matters that is how many marks you got in 12th class. If you scored above 90% in 12th class then there may be a chances to get admitted in Delhi University otherwise forget about DU Campus. may be Few colleges provides you admission they also comes under DU but not much reputed and good colleges.
17th October 2015, 02:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Delhi board, provided you do well in the examination conducted for students to avail admission in DU, however, if you do get on the merit list then you are through with the admission.
30th October 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?

How I can take admission in bbose in class 10th and what document will need in admission ?
1st June 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit government job forms by result of Bihar board of open schooling and examination?
8th June 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can any hotel management collage accept the certificate of Bihar board open school? In India for admission
8th June 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i pass class 12th from bihar open schooling (bbose)can my results valuable for govt job like depends, railway and other govt job..
19th June 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in colleges if we give exam from bihar board of open schooling?
1st July 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Bihar board open schooling certificate is valid for all higher education like IIT jee mains neet nit clat Ailet please confirm me. Regards
4th October 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my exam from bbose with pcm 61% can i get admission in lovely professional University ya Chandigarh University in bca
17th March 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can a student get admision in private collage out of if a student of bihar board of open school ?
14th July 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

A student of Bihar Board of open schooling and examination can get admission in IIT
17th July 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i AM class 10 pass out from bbose. May i get thé job in big mnc ans can able to work in foreign. Please reply
2nd November 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11th from Delhi, now i'm doing my 12th from bbose. Can I get admission in DU for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?