10th October 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate of Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I did my schooling and now I am doing my 2nd PUC in Andhra Pradesh. My mother has studied for about 15 years in Karnataka. Am I eligible for KCET?

16th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate of Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in KCET examination after completion of your 2nd PUC from Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who have qualified 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in KCET examination. Since, you are pursuing your 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh, you are eligible to appear in KCET examination.
26th October 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir myself A. Sudheer kumar. I'm from Andhra Pradesh , I want to know if I'm eligible to dcet in Karnataka, presently I'm final year diploma in Andhra Pradesh, Tirupati , S. V. Govt. Polytechnic, I want to apply for the 2017 in Karnataka nd is there any chance, will you please let me know how can I apply for ittt
4th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter answer Kcet ?
She completed her nursery to 12th in Goa Kendriya vidyalaya
Her father is staying in Karnataka and completed his studies in Karnataka (hyderabad Karnataka)
Is she eligible to write Kcet? Or any other options
15th May 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I Have written K-CET and I have completed my Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh. So I want to know that How can I upload my board marks for CET ranks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?