11th October 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?

I want to pursue my career in Interior Designing. I have passed Class-X from CBSE this year. In order to pursue my career aspirations, what course should i make for Class XI.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  2. What should I choose in grade 11th and 12th? I want to take interior designing as my career
  3. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  5. Which stream should I take in 11th to join interior designing as a career
  6. In order to pursue Interior Designing course which stream to choose after 10th Arts or Science?
  7. Which stream should i choose after class 10th for Interior Designing?
  8. Which subject to take in school for pursing career in Interior designing?
  9. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  10. Which stream should I choose for interior designing after 10th from IGCSE?
  11. Which subjects I should take in 11th class to join Interior Designing?
  12. Which subjects should I choose in A level for interior architecture and interior designing
  13. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  14. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
  15. Which will be the appropriate courses for me after 12th if I want to take commerce or humanities later?
  16. What are the career opportunities in Interior Designing course?
  17. How to do interior designing course if I am a CSE student
  18. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
12th October 2015, 10:51 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?

To pursue a career in Interior Designing you must have to complete bachelor course in Interior Designing.
Candidate can choose any stream of their choice but according to me candidate should choose arts stream as it is easy and candidate will get much time to prepare for entrance exams for Bachelor degree.

Candidate who have passed 12th from any recognised board in any stream can apply for Bachelor course in Interior Designing.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class.
12th October 2015, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?

Normally, any stream candidate can apply for interior designing courses. Therefore, you shouldn't worry about your stream as of now. It will be better take maths as a subject at XII level.

Normally, students with sciences with maths have greater options. Therefore, choose this stream if you want wide range of options in future.
13th October 2015, 02:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for Bachelor in Interior Designing course if you wish to opt fo a career in Interior Designing.

Eligibility:

> Candidates should have completed their +2 level of education from a recognized University from any stream.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks at their +2 level.
14th October 2015, 11:11 AM
Sonu@786

Hi
Candidate of any stream can apply for interior designing. So, there is no worry about which stream you choose.
But I suggest you to pursue arts in 11th standard because intarts stream, it take less time on learning. And the free time you got, you can get basic knowledge of interior designing. It helps you in future while doing interior designing coarse.
13th December 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi I want to do a course in interior designing so I need your advice.my opinion is to take m.e.c. is my decision is correct,if not please help me for what course I can take.
15th December 2016, 08:33 PM
ranu shahi

Look, there is no any specific stream for 11th standard students who is thinking of becoming interior designer.You can any of the stream for 11th standard.After that you have to complete bachelors course in interior designing.
14th April 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Please, I want to do interior designer without intermediate can I do I am not able to study intermediate pls suggest me
3rd May 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose Commerce stream for 2 in order to become an interior designer??
20th January 2022, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

There is no specifications as such for interior designing so you can take anything. But one thing that I'll suggest for future is that do have a basic knowledge of the topic interior designing before collage, like you don't need to be an expert and know everything but basic knowledge like what all is done, etc is something that I will suggest u should know. Wish you best of luck for the future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?