12th October 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?

I am a 4th year B.pharma student..I wish for doing ms after bpharm.How much should be paid for ms after bpharm in lndia & abroad. What are the job opportunities after Ms?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  2. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  3. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  4. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad instead of India?
  6. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  8. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  9. United Bank of India Education Loan scheme to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  13. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing D.Pharmacy?
  15. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  16. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  18. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
19th July 2017, 12:05 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?

All right,for MS in pharmacy,there is difference in fee structure in India and in abroad.

For MS in pharmacy,if you want to do this course in India,it is about 10 to 15 lacs.And if you want to do this course in abroad,it is about 40 to 50 lacs.

There are many job opportunities after MS in pharmacy.Some of them are listed below:
•Asst. manager
•Operator
•Quality control officer
•Pharmacist
•Executive
22nd June 2023, 11:38 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The expected pay after completing an MS in Pharmacy can vary based on several factors such as the country, job role, industry, level of experience, and individual skills. Here's a general overview of the expected pay in India and abroad:

India: In India, the salary range for professionals with an MS in Pharmacy can vary widely depending on the job role and the organization. Entry-level positions in the pharmaceutical industry, research institutes, or academia can have starting salaries ranging from ₹3 lakh to ₹8 lakh per annum. With experience and specialization, professionals can earn higher salaries ranging from ₹8 lakh to ₹20 lakh or more per annum. Management roles or positions in multinational pharmaceutical companies can offer even higher salaries.

United States: Salaries in the United States tend to be higher compared to India due to factors such as a higher cost of living and increased demand for skilled professionals. The salary range for individuals with an MS in Pharmacy can vary based on factors such as job role, location, industry, and experience. Entry-level positions in the pharmaceutical industry or research organizations can have starting salaries ranging from $60,000 to $90,000 per year. With experience, specialization, and advanced roles, professionals can earn significantly higher salaries, ranging from $90,000 to $150,000 or more per year.

It's important to note that these salary ranges are approximate and can vary based on individual circumstances and market conditions. Additionally, factors such as qualifications, certifications, and additional skills can also influence salary levels. Conducting thorough research about specific job roles, industries, and regions of interest will provide more accurate and up-to-date information regarding expected pay.
30th June 2023, 09:17 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

The expected pay after completing an MS in Pharmacy can vary based on various factors, including the country of employment, job role, industry, level of experience, and individual skills. Here's a general overview of the expected pay in India and abroad:

1. India:
- Entry-Level: In India, fresh graduates with an MS in Pharmacy can expect an entry-level salary ranging from ₹3 lakh to ₹6 lakh per year, depending on the company, location, and specific job role.
- Mid-Level: With a few years of experience, the salary can increase to an average range of ₹6 lakh to ₹12 lakh per year. The salary growth may vary based on factors such as performance, skills, and industry demand.
- Senior-Level: Senior professionals with significant experience and expertise in specialized areas can earn higher salaries, ranging from ₹12 lakh to ₹30 lakh or more per year. Senior roles may include positions in research and development, regulatory affairs, academia, or management.

2. Abroad:
- United States: Salaries in the United States are generally higher compared to India. The average salary for a pharmacist with an MS in Pharmacy can range from $90,000 to $120,000 per year. However, it can vary depending on factors like location, specialization, experience, and employer.
- United Kingdom: In the UK, the average salary for pharmacists with an MS in Pharmacy can range from £35,000 to £55,000 per year. Salaries may vary based on factors such as experience, location, sector (NHS or private), and job role.
- Canada: The average salary for pharmacists in Canada can range from CAD 80,000 to CAD 120,000 per year, depending on factors such as location, experience, and specialization.
- Australia: In Australia, the average salary for pharmacists can range from AUD 70,000 to AUD 100,000 per year. Salaries may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and sector (community pharmacy, hospital, industry, etc.).

It's important to note that these salary ranges are approximate and can vary based on various factors. Additionally, salaries may also be influenced by factors like demand and supply of skilled professionals in the respective regions, economic conditions, and industry trends. It's advisable to research specific job markets, consult with professionals in the field, and consider factors such as cost of living and career growth opportunities while making decisions about pursuing an MS in Pharmacy and potential career paths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?