12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Amity, Noida college with scholarship if I have scored 85% in 12th?

I have got 76% in 10th and 85% in 12th can i get admission in amity Noida for engineering(electronics) with scholarship or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission and scholarship in Amity Noida after scoring 85.4% in 12th
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  3. Is Amity University Noida a good college?
  4. Last date to get the forms for BBA course?
  5. How to do B.Com Hons? I am getting scholarship in Amity
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  7. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  9. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  10. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  11. How to get abdul kalam scholarship if I have scored 92% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for scholarship having 95% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  18. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
31st May 2017, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Amity, Noida college with scholarship if I have scored 85% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 76% in 10th and 85% in 12th can i get admission in amity Noida for engineering(electronics) with scholarship or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer as soon as possible.

To avail a scholarship in Amity University Noida Campus, students with a 93% aggregate and above in Class XII -2016-17 can get 100% scholarships. For 50% scholarships, students those who have scored over 90% aggregate and above in Class XII- 2016-17. Therefore, you are not eligible for a scholarship in Amity, Noida campus. You are eligible for a scholarship in Amity, Lucknow campus, Gwalior campus, Jaipur campus, Raipur campus, Mumbai campus, Greater Noida campus and Ranchi campus. You can check the details on the Amity University Scholarship web page. Amity University Scholarship web page is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?