12th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship at MIT Manipal after scoring 147 marks in the online exam?

Sir/Mam,

I got 147/240 in online exam conducted by MIT in Chennai.
Can I get ECE / CSE with scholarship? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship as well?

Thanks,
Bhagwan Shree Ram

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech in MIT Manipal?
  2. Can I get admission in MIT-Manipal for M.Tech if scored 105 marks in MU-OET?
  3. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  5. What rank will I achieve in Manipal after scoring 90 marks?
  6. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 147/240 in MBBS manipal entrance exam?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  8. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT Madras and MIT Manipal
  10. Chances to get a seat in MBBS and BDS after scoring Manipal ENAT score of 147 out of 240?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  12. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  13. How to get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 147 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  15. Syllabus for MIT Manipal entrance exam for admission to M.Tech. in CSE
  16. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship to join in Manipal University being a OBC girl student?
  18. Can I get online scholarship after scoring 80% in 12th? I am doing 2nd microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?