12th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of Engineering college (BE) studying in 2nd year in Mumbai. I got 72.31%(aggregate) in my 1st year. Please help me with details of scholarship that I can apply for.? Awaiting for the response from you all. Thanks!

30th October 2017, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a student of Engineering college (BE) studying in 2nd year in Mumbai. I got 72.31%(aggregate) in my 1st year. Please help me with details of scholarship that I can apply for.? Awaiting for the response from you all. Thanks!

There are various government and private organizations/institutions offering scholarships to engineering students. Students have to apply for a scholarship either online or offline. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. There are government scholarships like the Central Sector Scholarship for College and University Students and private scholarships like Sitaram Jindal Scholarships, Siemens Scholarships, Gaurav Foundation Scholarships, TOEFL Scholarships etc. Each scholarship has different eligibility conditions, students have to check the details on the official website.
30th October 2017, 09:15 PM
Tahseenkaderi

Default Re: What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering?

You can apply for central sector scholarship Scheme which will provide you scholarship for 4years and it will renew itself every year....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?