12th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?

I got 86.5%in my ISC boards batch and was awarded a central sector scheme of scholarship from the ministry of hrd but i didnt receive the amount yet,since 2yrs so plz do look into the matter and mail me plzzzzzzzz. Can someone please provide me the answer?

12th October 2015, 11:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?

Follow the below steps.

- First see the status of your scholarship here.
- Then you need to send an email asking for the feedback in your matter.
- Mention your name Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential address, Contact No. in E Mail.
- The contact address is given below.
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]
13th October 2015, 03:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?

First and foremost you need to write a letter to the Ministry of HRD stating your problem in brief.
You need to attach all the necessary documents to prove your claim that the Scholarship was granted to you.
Once the Letter with all the details is received and replied to you will be provided with the guideline.
You will need to follow to get the Scholarship which you deserve.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?