13th October 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India?

Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India? Can you please give me the complete information which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
24th October 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and also you must have secured an aggregate of 70% marks in your 12th standard. Appearing in SAT examination or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue your higher studies. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities. To get scholarship for your pursuing higher studies in Abroad Universities, you must have to score good marks in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?