13th October 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?

Sir,
I want to study Hotel Management in Pusa. But I belong to a middle class family. So, financially I am poor. I want to take education loan. The course is of 3 years. I want to know about education loan facility of ICICI bank for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  2. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  3. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  4. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  7. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  8. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  9. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  10. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  14. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  15. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  17. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  18. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
18th October 2015, 07:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?

You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your hotel management course. ICICI bank provides education loan, so you can indeed get the education loan provided you get admission in a recognized institute. You need to visit any nearby ICICI bank branch and have a talk with the branch manager regarding the education loan. Get to know the details, make sure you take the prospectus of the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission. If there is positive response from the branch manager, you can act as per bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. The interest rate will be in the range 13-14.5 percent and computed as simple interest for the entire study period. You will need to start repayment after six months of course completion or on getting a job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?