13th October 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the question pattern followed for Syntel campus placement?

What is the question pattern followed for Syntel campus placement? Can you please provide me the previous year model papers for the same to prepare for the exam? Kindly give me all the information which is required to prepare for the placement.

Thank you!

5th November 2015, 12:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the question pattern followed for Syntel campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the question pattern followed for Syntel campus placement? Can you please provide me the previous year model papers for the same to prepare for the exam? Kindly give me all the information which is required to prepare for the placement.

Thank you!
Pattern for Syntel recruitment:-

Pattern for Wipro recruitment:-

Quantatives-16 Questions – 16 minutes

Logical-14 Questions – 14 minutes

Verbal-25 Questions – 25 minutes

Technical-14 Questions – 17 minutes

Essay Writing- 1 Question – 25 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?