13th October 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?

Respected Sir,
I want to do my MCA in Kolkata under WBUT. I have completed my BCA from Sikkim Manipal University. Please tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ?
  2. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  3. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  5. Will I get admission in MCA in reputed universities besides Sikkim Manipal University after completing BCA
  6. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Will I get admission in MCA in any good college in regular mode after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University? Which are the colleges?
  8. How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?
  9. What is the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D in Karnataka after completion of MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University with 57% marks?
  10. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  11. Which University is a better choice for me to join MCA course between Sikkim Manipal University and Suresh Gyan Vihar University?
  12. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  13. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  14. How to do MCA from IIT after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Is it a good decision to get a graduate degree under SMU?
  16. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  18. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
16th October 2015, 07:44 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to study MCA under WBUT after the completion of your BCA from Sikkim Manipal University. As you said you are a student of BCA, all you need to do to opt MCA is that you have to appear for the entrance examination called JECA which is conducted by the respective University and after qualifying the entrance examination you can pursue MCA under WBUT. Note that you must have mathematics as a subject in BCA to opt for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?