17th October 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges allows B.Tech graduates to do an M.Sc. in Psychology?

I am a B.Tech graduate with 4 years experience in IT field. But i love psychology. So i am planning to do master in psychology. So tell me about the colleges which offers M.Sc. course in Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges allows B.Tech graduates to do an M.Sc. in Psychology? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  3. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  4. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  5. When will be the next exam of railway recruitment? What criteria do I need to follow?
  6. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  7. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  8. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  10. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  11. Where can I do MSc? List of the colleges?
  12. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  13. Reputed college for B.Sc Psychology? Difference between B.Sc Psychology and BA Psychology?
  14. Can I do MSc in Psychology after completing M.A in Psychology
  15. Is MSc clinical psychology and MSc Neuropsychology provided by AIIMS? I am a student of Psychology B.A Honors
  16. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  18. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
17th October 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges allows B.Tech graduates to do an M.Sc. in Psychology?

No, you can't pursue M.Sc psychology with B.Tech qualification because it is a totally different field. Most of the universities will ask for graduation in the same field for M.Sc course admission.

Hence, make sure that you have previous qualification in psychology field if you want to get admission M.Sc Psychology field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?