19th October 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E?

What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? I just wanted to understand the complete information on this as soon as possible to apply for the course.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  2. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  9. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  10. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  13. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  15. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  16. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  17. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
19th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.E course, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations based upon selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies. If you are interested to do MS course, you need to appear in GRE or if you are interested to do MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT examination. You need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?