19th October 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?

Which University in the USA offers a masters in clinical Pharmacology, What is the tuition fees,The duration of the study and the Entry qualification? Can someone please give me the answer on the same? I just wanted to know the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  2. Which university in USA provides masters in clinical pharmacology course?
  3. Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?
  4. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  5. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  6. Mode of application for Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  7. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  8. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  10. Entry requirement for MSc Clinical Pharmacology studies in USA?
  11. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  12. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Difference between M.Pharm Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology?
  14. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  15. List of USA universities for Masters in Haematology?
  16. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  17. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  18. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2015, 12:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in USA which offers masters in Clinical Pharmacology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which University in the USA offers a masters in clinical Pharmacology, What is the tuition fees,The duration of the study and the Entry qualification? Can someone please give me the answer on the same? I just wanted to know the information soon as possible?

Thanks!
List of the best university for masters in clinical pharmacology course in USA:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?