19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it not a permanent job if undergoing in Training for 1 year after selection in InterGlobe Technologies? Risk of Termination after Training?

Hi Friends,
I got selection in InterGlobe Technologies for Associate Software Engineer. I came to know that they will provide me Training for 1 year. So, I just want to ask you that it is not a permanent job? Is there any risk of termination after training?

30th January 2016, 03:03 AM
january2016

Default Re: Is it not a permanent job if undergoing in Training for 1 year after selection in InterGlobe Technologies? Risk of Termination after Training?

Let me tell you about the company procedure for the job posting in their domain.
After getting placed in the company you have to undergo for the induction program which is also know as the probation period for 3 months during which you are examined by many HR and your performance is also recorded.

After completion of your probation period you are on job training for 9 months afterwards, where your job performance is counted. So, till first 3 months you are at risk after coming to on job training, you do not have risk.

So, the total becomes 12 months that is 1 year. So, you need not to fear after 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?