19th October 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?

I want to know about the difference between diploma in mining and b.tech degree in mining. Please tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
20th October 2015, 03:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?

The only difference lies between the two is that B.Tech in Mining is more specialized course in Mining than Diploma. There is much more value at a place of B.Tech in Mining than a Diploma holder in the same field.

Moreover, the course duration also varies in both the cases.
20th October 2015, 05:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?

The simple difference is that B.Tech is a degree where ad diploma is not equivalent to degree.

After completing diploma you can't apply for degree level jobs.You are restricted for diploma jobs only

Whereas after competing degree you are eligible for other field jobs also.

So, I would like to suggest you to complete your degree.
20th October 2015, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is a 3 years course for which you only need 10th pass qualification. B.Tech is a 4 years course for which you need 12th pass qualification with PCM stream.

If you have diploma qualification then you will not be called a graduate but with B.Tech qualification you will be graduate. There are many exams which ask for B.Tech and diploma will not be enough for it.
23rd June 2016, 06:14 PM
ritika-sharma

Diploma is less expanded than Btech, a full time degree with less career options afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?