21st October 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship during summer vacations in NHPC for Electrical student? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in Electrical Engineering and I want to know how to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC? What is its eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  6. Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  15. How to do Internship in Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited during summer vacations?
  16. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
30th July 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship during summer vacations in NHPC for Electrical student? Eligibility to apply?

To apply for internship in NHPC you should have completed 2nd year of bachelor's degree course. You should have scored good marks throughout your academic career. You can directly get the application form from their websites and fill it up. Now you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college and send it with the application to the HOD of the company.

If you get selected then you will be called to appear for a written examination after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?