21st October 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the alternatives for 11th failed school childrens?

My daughter has failed in her 11th standard CBSE in 4 out of 5 subjects. What are the alternatives for me without wasting a crucial year? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  2. What should I do further if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  3. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  4. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  5. Is there any problem if failed in 11th and join other school by saying that having drop a year? Whether the TC will be submitted to the WBBSE Council?
  6. Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  8. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  10. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  11. Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?
  12. School is not allowing me to take Mathematics in 12th after I failed Maths in 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?
  15. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  16. How to get admission in DU through NIOS?
  17. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  18. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
21st October 2015, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the alternatives for 11th failed school childrens?

The best option for you is that you should readmit your daughter in another school or same school.

If your daughter is not good enough in studies than you can admit her in state board school.
11th is crucial year for competition.

Moreover don't discourage her rather provide her good tuitions and keep motivating her to improve herself.
21st October 2015, 10:39 PM
surya veer

Sir if your daughter is failed in 11th standard then you first go to her school and ask about any alternative. if they don't give then you try for any other school for addmission in direct 12th.
also you go to site www. cbse.in
22nd October 2015, 03:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can join Open University, you will however, be able to save your one year and can then easily carry on your studies. You can opt for various open universities such as NIOS, IGNOU, etc.
22nd October 2015, 01:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

For the student who have failed in 11th standard in any board, then the student can appear in compartmental examination of the 11th standard if conducted by the school and secure pass marks in all subjects or reappear in the examination of 11th standard in next year.
If the school in which student is studying at present refuses to conduct compartmental examination then no alternative is available to save the year.
Only one option left for student is to labor hard , reappear in all subject and obtain more than pass marks in all subject.
At this time , you should encourage your daughter ,not to look back ,and labor hard in all subject , study sincerely so that she will easily cross the pass marks in the coming examinations.
23rd October 2015, 10:01 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

If she is failed in 11th standard , then she would join the Vocational Courses or ITI Based on 10th class.

After One Year ITI or Vocational courses she would join Diploma in any stream which she is Interested .

According to me this is the BEST way for your Daughter..........

31st October 2015, 07:59 PM
jituvide

The best alternative for 11th failed student is ITI and diploma.

ITI is a 2 years duration course &
diploma is a 3 years duration course.

Diploma is higher level education than ITI.
25th January 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of kendriya vidyalaya and I three times failed in physics in 1st,2nd unit tests and half yearly exams i just have 2 chances left i.e.,3rd UT and annual exam so is it possible to get pass in 11th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?