22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Whether Railway Transport & Management Diploma course has promotion scope for Trackman?

Hello,
I just want to know that Railway Transport & Management Diploma course can be a promotional scope to a Trackman in Railway department? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  2. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  4. Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  6. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  7. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  8. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  9. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  10. Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%
  11. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  12. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  13. What is the syllabus for Railway Trackman recruitment exam?
  14. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern railways if I do diploma course?
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  16. How to apply for Railway job for Women?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  18. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
6th April 2018, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Railway Transport & Management Diploma course has promotion scope for Trackman?

Promotion in any Railway job will depend on your experience and qualification will not have much say, if you don't have a good track record.

Just make sure you have decent track record, while working for the department. You can get promoted by appearing for the departmental exams too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?