22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How should I get affiliation to open Diploma institute from any university? Requirements to get affiliation?

Hi,
Can I get any affiliation or recognition for my institute if I intend to start an Institute for Training students and giving Diploma in Human Resource Management? May I know what is the procedure for getting affiliated to any University? What are the minimum requirements for an affiliation to an university? What is the scope of Diplomas given by Private Institutions?

22nd December 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get affiliation to open Diploma institute from any university? Requirements to get affiliation?

hi,
i want to know the procedure of getting affiliation from open university for my institute in which i want to few certificate and diploma courses in nutrition.
waiting for the reply!
Maumita
[email protected]
4th March 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get affiliation to open Diploma institute from any university? Requirements to get affiliation?

I run a Diploma Course in Hotel Management. I have a 3 year old institue. I want to know how to get affliation for the course , under Government of India.
Kindly send me the details in this mail ID
[email protected]
Thank you.
Regards
Binoy
7th April 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to take affiliation for diploma in dietitics and health management DDHN
Dt. Neena Seth
13th September 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to open a institution where i could run 3 years degree courses and pg courses under university. so sir how could i get this information of affiliation for newly setup institution.
please inform me.

Pranab Roy
Email-id: [email protected]
Mob: 8016127154
9th November 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to get affiliation for running diploma course in counseling
[email protected]
5th August 2021, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to open start a online diploma course in cyber security. what is the procedure? do i need to take any affiliation:
[email protected]
22nd January 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have 19yrs of experience in Aviation and Cargo industry. Now am planning to start Aviation training academy for lower level peoples like cargo warehouse staffs/Supervisors and ground staffs like Ramp handling/Flight handling. So where I can apply for Diploma certificate affiliation.

Saravanan.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?