23rd October 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology and qualified UGC-NET. Now I wish to do PhD in Microbiology. Please update me with the necessary information regarding the institutions providing PhD in Microbiology for me and the right time to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  2. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  5. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  6. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  7. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  8. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  9. How can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 80% in M.Sc?
  10. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  11. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  12. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  13. How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  15. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  16. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
5th November 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology and qualified UGC-NET. Now I wish to do PhD in Microbiology. Please update me with the necessary information regarding the institutions providing PhD in Microbiology for me and the right time to apply.
List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology:-

1. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

2. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

3. Maharaja College for Women, Erode (Tamil Nadu), Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

4. Kurinji Arts and Science College, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

5. KS Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu), KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

6. GLA University, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), 17km Stone,NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road P.O.Chaumuhan , Mathura (Mathura Dist.) - 281406

For entrance exam, you should contact to above mentioned address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?