23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?

Hi,
I have completed my PGDM in Marketing and HR. Now I would like to do MASTER Of Social Work through distance mode. Can I enter into the Teaching field after MSW correspondence? Can I become a college lecturer? And please let me know the universities offering MSW through distance mode. And would like to know the other career opportunities after MSW.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  2. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  3. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  5. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  8. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  9. How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
  11. List of the universities in Kerala, Karnataka offering M.Phil in MSW in distance education? I have completed MSW
  12. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  13. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  14. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  16. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  18. Universities offering recognized BPEd course through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?
24th February 2017, 04:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my PGDM in Marketing and HR. Now I would like to do MASTER Of Social Work through distance mode. Can I enter into the Teaching field after MSW correspondence? Can I become a college lecturer? And please let me know the universities offering MSW through distance mode. And would like to know the other career opportunities after MSW.

For getting a Lecturer job in Government and Government Aided colleges, you have to clear the NET examination. The eligibility to appear for the NET examination is pass in Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from a college or university. So to become a Lecturer, first you have to complete the MSW and then clear the NET. The list of universities offering the Master of Social Work is given below;

Kalasalingam University - Website Link

Kurukshetra University - Website Link

IGNOU - Website Link

Aligarh Muslim University - Website Link

Alagappa University - Website Link

Manipal University - Website Link
3rd March 2017, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Yes, after completion of MSW course through correspondence, you are eligible for lectureship post. But your masters degree marks is above 55% from a recognized University.

To join in University as a lecturer, you should qualify in UGC NET, SET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?