24th October 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Which one should I opt among Science & Mathematics and Social Science to apply for CTET?

Hello,
I have passed my B.Com with 58% and I have also passed B.Ed with Commerce paper. My method papers are Commerce and Hindi. When I am filling CTET online exam form there I got two options first is Science & Mathematics and second is Social science. I would like to know which option I have to select?

2nd June 2017, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I opt among Science & Mathematics and Social Science to apply for CTET?

Social science would be a better option, if you have studied commerce stream in class 12th with subjects like economics. Otherwise, it would be better to apply for PGT for commerce teacher post.

If you are applying for TGT, then you won't have option for commerce subject, as it is only taught at +2 level. Hence, social science is the only option or you can also go for maths, if you have studied maths at +2.
15th June 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one should I opt among Science & Mathematics and Social Science to apply for CTET?

I have done 12th in PCM and BA in Hindi and BEd in Hindi and english..My wife has done 12th in PCB and Bsc in zoology,BEd in life science and Hindi...Which subject shall we opt.in CTET paper II..Science /math or social science
13th August 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc with Zoology /Botany & chemistry subjects and completed B.ed from science group. But I wants to appear in CTET-2018 with Social Science. Can it possible?
3rd December 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

In class 12 I fail in physics theory but due to 6th paper I passed 12th now the problem is that

Which option is for me in CTET paper -2, science &math. Or social science

One more point in deled I choose paper 509

Is this creates many problems for me
6th March 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12th and BA with maths , geography and economic and B.Ed first year with math and 2nd with geography can I apply for both subject ??? Can I give two subjects exams different day CTET please guide sir [email protected].....
13th May 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done BSC with physics and d.el.ed in social science can I apply for upper primary day....poss guide sir [email protected]
13th June 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I hve done 12th class frm commerce with maths.Then in Deled i opt science.Tell me which option I can opt for ctet maths/science or sst? Or any one?
24th August 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Both subject in bed like math and science fill form in ctet together for both ppr tgt
3rd September 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I Have done b.com and then completed M.com also and b.ed as well.my main subjects in B.ed were ECONOMICS & English.
could you pls suggest ten in CTET which Subject should i chose social science or maths and cience which is beneficial.??
5th September 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

which subject i should choose among math and science or social science gor CTET as i paased 12th with PCB group and then after i paased graduation and pg with arts subject
8th September 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 12th with PCM but I am graduate with art side subject (sociology, education, english lit.) So in CTET 2nd paper would I like to choose math &science may I choose
9th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt Maths & Science in CTET as I am a Commerce Student ?
16th November 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in art stream ,can fill math &science in paper 2 in uptet
13th February 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation in Maths and B.Ed also in Maths and English. which to fill in ctet exam social science or maths&science.
3rd August 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation in BA(maths ) and b.ed also in math and hindi ,So in CTET 2nd paper would I like to choose opt 1 math &science may I choose
8th January 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done bed can i choose social studies and social science as my subject in ctet exam instead of maths
31st January 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc with Zoology /Botany & chemistry subjects . But I wants to appear in CTET-2021 with Social Science. Can it possible?
17th March 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have social studies and hindi as my subject in b.ed. What should i choose between maths & science and social science in CTET?
6th April 2021, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir i have done b. A with political and sociology can i apply for science and maths in ctet paper 2
25th September 2021, 06:56 PM
yash2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my graduation in BA(maths ) and b.ed also in math and hindi ,So in CTET 2nd paper would I like to choose opt 1 math &science may I choose
I want to contact you i have the same problem . pls assist me 9084357089
29th September 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th with commerce with IP , bcom pass and mcom which i have to apply docial science or maths
9th October 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.a and b.ed. in b.ed i had sst and english as my main subject.
In graduation b.a I had not studied sst subjects like
( geog, his, pol science).
What should I select for ctet in paper 2?
Does it create problem during documention verification at the time selection?
4th April 2022, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A WITH maths, english, hindi ,Sanskrit
Which subject should I choose in ctet maths & Science or social science plz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?