24th October 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to study Abroad instead of working if placed in Accenture and Infosys?

Hi,
I have completed my B.E. in DSCE. I have placed in Accenture and Infosys also I am preparing for GRE. Is it better to go for job or study MS in Abroad?

22nd June 2016, 02:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it better to study Abroad instead of working if placed in Accenture and Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.E. in DSCE. I have placed in Accenture and Infosys also I am preparing for GRE. Is it better to go for job or study MS in Abroad?

It is better to work in companies like Accenture or Infosys than studying in abroad.
Because it is not easy to get a job in Infosys. The aspirant should try for a job after the studies in abroad. There is no guarantee that you can get a job in abroad after your studies. In many of the European countries the Master’s Degree course expenses are less, but the job opportunities are not so great. So think about the job opportunities after the master’s degree in abroad. If you are confident of getting a job then you can choose studies or else choose to work in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?