24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?

Friends,
I want to make my career in Biotechnology. I am doing B.Tech in Biotechnology and after my B.Tech I want to move Abroad for higher studies in Biotechnology. Please help me, what I should study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to do in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  5. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  7. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  14. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  15. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  17. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  18. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
15th November 2015, 12:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech in Biotechnology. Since you want to pursue higher studies in the field of Biotechnology, so you should opt for any of the below mentioned course.

- M.S in Biotechnology
- M.Tech in Biotechnology
25th November 2016, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?

Is it true that any biotech student cannot get the visa to abroad for higher studies or career? If so, what is the reason? What is the solution also?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?