24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the government job after completion of B.Tech CSE course?

I have passed b-tech Csc this year and l want to know what shall I do to get the govt job. I am a resident of Hyderabad & l want the job here only. May I know the exam details and the last date
and if any other detail which would be necessary. Can someone please provide me the answer on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  4. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  5. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  6. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  8. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  9. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  10. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  11. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  12. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  15. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  16. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  17. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2015, 07:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the government job after completion of B.Tech CSE course?

Being a final year student of Bachelor of technology course with Computer Science you do not have to be worried for career options but for each option you will have to clear their respective entrance examination. Some of the best options available for you are here under :-

* You have the option in administrative field for which you will need to clear Civil Services examination or IES or State PCS examination.

* You have the option of becoming senior engineer or junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will have to clear Railway Recruitment Board examination.

* You have the option of becoming bank clerk or bank probationary officer in the nationalized banks for which you will have to clear either IBPS examination or SBI examination.

* You have the option of becoming government school ( primary ) teacher for which you will need to clear the Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).

* You have the option of joining Indian Defense too for which you will need to clear Combined Defense Service examination.

* You to have the option of becoming a clerk in government offices for which you need to clear Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination.

There are few more options available for you but these are the best out of all. For details regarding the eligibility and notifications about different examinations you can log on to its respective official link.
26th October 2015, 10:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get the government job after completion of B.Tech CSE course?

Yes, you are eligible to government jobs after the graduation degree from the recognised university.

As the required eligibility to appear for most of the government jobs is that, candidate must have passed the graduation from a recognised university, you can appear for most of the examinations

To get the jobs within your city you have to give the jobs selection preference as the Hyderabad. The list of various examination for which you can appear is :-
* SSC.
* Banking.
* TET.

In the above jobs there is chance of getting the recruitment within the city.
26th October 2015, 11:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the jobs in the different sectors. Since the required eligibility to get the recruitment for most of the jobs is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.

As you have the technical degree you can also appear for the technical jobs in the various sector as in Railway or appear for the GATE examination. But to get the job within the city is tough in most of the jobs.

There are transfer in the most of the jobs at a particular interval. So you have to keep on changing the place if become a government job holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?