24th October 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?

I m 12 pass woth commerce and done b.com now what should be my step for government teacher job? Can you please explain me the steps which we need to follow to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  3. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  4. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  5. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  6. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  8. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  12. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the tips we need to follow to get the government job?
  15. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?
25th October 2015, 11:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 12 pass woth commerce and done b.com now what should be my step for government teacher job? Can you please explain me the steps which we need to follow to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!
To join in a teacher job after passing 12th is by applying for the TET Exam (Teacher Eligibility Test) and there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Having completed +2 you can take apply for taking classes for I-V by applying for Paper I exam and the qualification needed is you should complete a Teacher education course and should have got at least 45% aggregate in respected +2 in order to be eligible.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the TET Exam.

To qualify in TET Exam, candidate should score at least 60% marks. There are relxation such as 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?