25th October 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?

Sir, i have just completed my Diploma from IGNOU under DEME course. Now i want to do AMIE. What is the procedure to get the admission for AMIE? And what are the subject which are applicable for me?

25th October 2015, 11:46 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?

AMIE stands for Associate member of institute of engineering India.

Yes after completing diploma you can join AMIE. The stream of diploma you completed must be from engineering stream only.

Being in the final year or after completing diploma you can apply for AMIE entrance exam.

Diploma holders can directly join in the 2nd year course. There is no marks restrictions applicable.

The courses recognised by AMIE from IGNOU are Diploma in Civil Engg, Electrical Engg, Mechanical Engg and Advanced Diploma in construction Management are recognised..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?