27th October 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th?

Please send me previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School for class 8 going to 9? It will be good if you can tell me where to find the papers if it's not possible to give. Awaiting to get the answer soon from someone over here.

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 02:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th?

Rashtriya Military School is among the best school for boys up to higher secondary level in India.
RMS will be very good school for students who want to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Naval Acaedemy.

RMS invites application for admission in 6th and 9th standard .
The dates for registration for admission for this year is over as its last date was till 15th October.
At the time of notification of registration, prospectus is available for students.
After few days, previous year question paper along with sample paper is uploaded on the official website of RMS and the students have can download and print it.
Also, previous year question paper is available in market i book stores.
Arihant books are best for preparation of entrance examination of RMS which contains solved previous year question papers.
5th May 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th?

Previous year questions papers for Rastriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th
10th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get previous years and sample papers of Class 9 for RMS Banglore. Please notify me
1st October 2019, 11:03 PM
jishan amjad khan

Post Re: Previous year question papers for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th?

Sir please call me on 9406609252 or send me previous year questions paper of entrance exam of Rashtriya Military School
17th February 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Last five years question paper for rashtriya military school(rms).
4th November 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send me the sample papers of class 9
7th May 2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir please I need very much send me last year Rashtriya military school of Class 9th.
13th September 2021, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Last five years question paper for rashtriya military school(rms). My Mobile No 8888802564
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?