28th October 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?

Hello Sir,
I am preparing for NEET exam. I want to study my MBBS in any Government Medical College in Dehradun. So, I want to know what is the fee structure of MBBS program of Government colleges in Dehradun?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  2. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  3. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  4. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  6. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  7. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  9. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?
  10. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  11. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  12. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  13. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  14. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  15. Should I have to pursue MBBS to study MD in Neurology in JNMC? Total fee expenses?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  17. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
25th May 2016, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am preparing for NEET exam. I want to study my MBBS in any Government Medical College in Dehradun. So, I want to know what is the fee structure of MBBS program of Government colleges in Dehradun?
The fee structure required to apply for MBBS through Government colleges may differ from college to college. Please visit the respective university official website for more details. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 1,00,000 to 2,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?