29th October 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?

Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics? Can you tell me what should be the steps followed if so? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon as possible. Please guide me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  15. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  17. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?
29th October 2015, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?

No, it is not possible to do B.E Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics. You need to opt for same stream in B.E course in which you pursued Diploma course. But, you cannot change from one stream to another stream in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue B.E Electronics Engineering course as, you are not eligible to pursue B.E Mechanical Engineering course.
29th October 2015, 11:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics? Can you tell me what should be the steps followed if so? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon as possible. Please guide me on this. Thank you!
Yeah you can join in B.E Mechanical Engineering after completion of Diploma in electronics to join in direct admission to 2nd year of study. This is possible because you have completed Diploma course in electronics. The eligibility needed for doing B.E Mechanical engineering is that, candidate should have completed +2 or 3 years Diploma course in any stream from a recognized board of education.

For joining in direct 2nd year you need to apply for the LEET Exam as it is the procedure for joining. The eligibility for applying for the exam is candidate should have completed 3 years engineering diploma or equivalent from a recognized University.
30th October 2015, 10:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.E in Mechanical engineering after completion of Diploma in electronics. You can get admission through lateral entry. You are required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university in order to get Madison through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?