29th October 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job without college leaving certificate?

I have completed 3 year diploma in computers. Now i am third year in engineering (in india). I am going to leave my college in mid. I have all documents with me except leaving certificate. Can i get job on diploma basis without college leaving certificate.
Please help me

30th October 2015, 08:16 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job without college leaving certificate?

Its not a profitable decision for you to leave your engineering course in the mid of session. I recommended you to first complete your b.tech. Once you complete your b.tech, many career options will open in front of you. Also you will get much more better job after that.
You can get good job in MNC's easily after completing your b.tech.

And yes you will get job on the behalf of your diploma but you cannot use your incomplete engineering degree.
30th October 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Getting job in private sector is not difficult for you but if you are trying for government jobs then you need everything related to your qualification.

In private sector you can get job on the basis of your certificates and performance in the interview. You just need to submit your identity proof photocopy along with all the documents. Hence, don't worry if you are applying for private sector jobs.
30th October 2015, 09:44 PM
7Arrows

Yes its possible to get the job without having the college leaving certificate if you have all the required document for getting a job like all semester mark sheets, course completion certificates etc.
But if you are not completing the course and leaving the college in the middle then its not possible to get the job with those certificates only because everywhere you will be asked for the course completion certificates.
4th February 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it acceptable any overwriting in college leaving certificate and not clearly visible (one or two letter)?
1st September 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my duplicate leaving certificate in the time of counselling. But everyone says it is not possible to get triplicate leaving certificate. But now I have to apply another job in the same department so in that time is it necessary ?
9th May 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an government job having completion certificates of diploma with 4 backlog
9th May 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an government job having completion certificates of diploma with 4 backlog
14th June 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a govt job with out college leaving certificate?? Everything z available except Clc is it required in documents verification stage??
28th July 2020, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir is it possible to get a job.my mark sheet and transfer certificate both are 1 month diffrence so can i get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?