30th October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get Ph.D Life science admission on part time basis?

i would like to admit phd in lifescience on part time basis
is it possible . if so how. iam from wb . able to attend on holidays like samar vacation.
i should avail co guide if permitted. your advice is solicited. Please give me the full information.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  2. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  3. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  4. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  5. What is the procedure I need to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  6. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  7. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  8. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  9. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D course in regular basis having completed ME in Computer Science in the year 2011? Duration of this course? Can I switch to Part time Ph.D course after 1 or 2 years?
  12. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  13. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  14. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  15. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  16. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  17. Colleges offering Part Time PhD in Life Sciences in Mumbai?
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?