30th October 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

When and where the training will start for doing final year projects? What is the training fees?

When and where the training will start for doing final year projects? What is the training fees? Is there any training entrance exam which we can write? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

15th November 2015, 11:46 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: When and where the training will start for doing final year projects? What is the training fees?

You need to apply for the Training in nay of the recognized institution and from thre you can get your training as well as training certificate. Training fee depends on the institute you are getting trained, so it is different for different institute. No there is nothing like entrance exam, what you have to do is to prepare training letter from your college and present in front of training institute.

Below is the procedure to make training letter:

1. Prepare Internship letter from your Institute in favor of the Organization you want to
work in.
2. Prepare NOC letter from your Institute.
3. Now, submit your resume, NOC certificate and Training letter to the concerned
Organization.
4. If you are selected, then you will get acknowledgement from the Organization itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?