30th October 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?

I want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry,can anyone please mail me the details of industries offering implant training..i am a 2nd year mechanical student.. Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  3. Which are the top mechanical oriented MNC companies?
  4. How should I apply for implant training in any mechanical oriented industries at Tamilnadu?
  5. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  6. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  8. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  9. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  10. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  11. How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL
  12. List of companies for implant training for B.E EEE students?
  13. List of teachers trainings programs happening in and around Delhi?
  14. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  15. Is there any certification course except int he design oriented field for Mechanical Engineers?
  16. How to get the permission from the company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How should I do implant training in manufacturing sector in Automobile Companies?
  18. List of companies for implant training being a 1st year civil engineering student?
30th October 2015, 07:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?

Mechanical is the evergreen stream and there are lots of companies available in the market from where a mechanical students can complete his/her internship.

Here i am providing some core companies in which you can apply for the summer training.

** ONGC

** NTPC

** DRDO

** SAIL

** BHEL

** Hindustan Motors Ltd

** Hyundai Motors India Ltd

** Mahindra & Mahindra

** Royal Enfield Ltd

** Addison & Co Ltd

Getting training in any of the above company is not an easy task.

You must have to keep your academics at good grade.
31st October 2015, 05:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry,can anyone please mail me the details of industries offering implant training..i am a 2nd year mechanical student.. Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
31st October 2015, 11:20 PM
Jitu888

ONGC

** NTPC

** DRDO

** SAIL

** BHEL

** Hindustan Motors Ltd

** Hyundai Motors India Ltd

** Mahindra & Mahindra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?