30th October 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?

Hello sir, I am from Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir India. I want to do mbbs in foreign countries alongwith availing scholarship. Please sir give me your feedback.

31st October 2015, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?

Different countries accept different entrance exam scores for admission of students in MBBS course. Some accept OMAT score while some MCAT, while some consider only English proficiency scores. Hence you need to choose particular countries and prepare for their entrance exams. However, you need to prepare for one English proficiency test between IELTS/TOEFL. Scholarships are provided to the students who perform well in the entrance exams. Since the opportunities for overseas students are less so you need to prepare well to do well in the high competition. Once you clear the written test you will have to undergo resume and statement of purpose screening followed by interview to get finally selected for MBBS in abroad.
30th July 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?

I want to do medical from any of the best universities of abroad but I want a scholarship for that so what I have to do for this ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?