30th October 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get financial help through scholarship for studying graduation?

I have got 93.6% in my 12th cbse board exam. But i have no resources for my education. So tell me if i can get financial help through scholarship means?

Related Questions:
  1. Financial problem or scholarship for backward class to pursue engineering?
  2. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  3. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?
  6. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?
  7. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year students? I have scored 8.34/10 in 1st semester
  8. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  9. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  11. How may I get scholarship for studying in Uganda east Africa? I'm not having a good financial condition
  12. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  14. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  15. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  16. How to get scholarship or any sort of financial assistance if I belongs to poor family?
  17. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  18. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
31st October 2015, 06:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get financial help through scholarship for studying graduation?

As you have scored more than 80 percent in your secondary education by CBSE board, therefore you are eligible for the CBSE scholarship.

You simply have to go to the official website of the CBSE and see the merit list.

Note down your merit number and apply for the scholarship with your merit number.

You will get a scholarship amount of Rs.1000/- per month for three years in graduation and Rs.2000/- per month for two years after graduation in post graduation.

Also if you belong to backward cast and your family's annual income is not more than 2.5 lac rupees then you can apply for the full scholarship for your graduation. This scholarship is facilitate to you by he state government.

Some other scholarship plans for you are :

** North South Foundation Scholarship

** Kunan Kaur Suri Memorial Scholarship

** Raj and Sarla Bhargava Scholarship

** Ram and Shanti Bhargava Memorial Award
31st October 2015, 07:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get financial help through scholarship for studying graduation?

You can definitely get financial help in the form of scholarship to pursue your higher studies which is graduation. You can get scholarship from MHRD (CBSE) on account of good performance in your 12th board exam. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?