31st October 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course is having good scope to do ME in abroad after completion of Mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Now I am doing my third year mechanical engineering. i need to do my ME in abroad.which course is now having high scope ? which country is best for that course ?please tell me. I would be really happy if you can answer me on the same soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  2. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  3. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of important courses in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  9. What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad?
  10. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  12. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  13. Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  15. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  17. What are the various post graduate courses I can enrol in abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
31st October 2015, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is having good scope to do ME in abroad after completion of Mechanical engineering?

You have ample time to prepare and get admission in one of the top institutes of the world. SInce you are in the third year of your engineering course, so you should prepare well for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL as most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of scores in these exams. Since you are doing engineering in Mechanical domain, so you have ample scope of higher studies and good job opportunities. You should pursue your ME in your domain or related fields. You should opt for the area in your domain in which you are interested and like to build a career. This will help you get a better opportunity, better learning and a better career. Countries like USA, UK, Germany are the leaders in the mechanical domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?