31st October 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What should i take in 11th - Commerce with Maths or Commerce with Computers?

I have completed my 10th. I want to take CA in future. So in my city schools there is commerce with maths and commerce with comp. So which should i prefer?

31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should i take in 11th - Commerce with Maths or Commerce with Computers?

As you mentioned that you wants to take CA in future so in that case i would like to suggest you take commerce with maths because your maths needs to be strong to crack the entrance exam for CA so go for maths. You will never face any issue in future. you can learn basic of computers from anywhere but you can't learn maths from anywhere.
31st October 2015, 11:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should i take in 11th - Commerce with Maths or Commerce with Computers?

CA stands for Charted Accounted.
To become CA, students need to qualify CPT examination for students who have completed higher secondary certificate examination.
Mostly commerce students choose their career as CA.
The students must have knowledge of Mathematics as well as Computers to get bigger success in future.
So, both options are open for you to choose from but it will be better to choose Mathematics with commerce in higher secondary as computer can be easily understood without having degree in it but mathematics can not be understood if the student is not interested in it which is very important to make career in CA.
If you do not know anything about computer then you can join any 3 or 6 months computer degree course along with higher secondary education to get knowledge about computer.
So, you must choose commerce with Mathematics in higher secondary to become successful in CA.
31st October 2015, 11:10 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

I think commerce with Mathematics will be more beneficial for you because in higher education mathematics is a compulsory subject also the concept of 12th are related to the concept of higher level mathematics.

In computers you will introduced by only one language i.e. C language.
31st October 2015, 11:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to become CA in future, hence you should definitely go for commerce with mathematics because without mathematics commerce has no value.
7th May 2022, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What If I don't want to take CA then I will take computer (then what are the benefits of taking computer and mathematics) pls give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?