29th May 2011, 08:32 PM
vas5ban

How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?

Hello Friends.

I am engg graduate and working in an MNC and have 35 months work ex as a marketing manager. I am intending to to do my Ex MBA from SIBM, Bangalore.
Please suggest me asap

Rgds
Vinay

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months? -- [New]
  2. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  3. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  4. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  6. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  7. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  8. Which stream should I choose for M.A English/MBA course if I want to the course while working in an MNC as a manager?
  9. Eligibility to work in MNC in India and Abroad after doing MBA in Finance and Marketing with 58%, B.Com with 45% and 10th with 44% marks?
  10. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?
  11. Which certification to choose to boost my career after doing MBA in Marketing and B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Details about PNB credit officer syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?
  14. Which are the different branches in MBA? Which specialization should an employee choose having 1.5 years experience of working in MNC?
  15. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of BMS course?
  17. What is the scope of Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?
  18. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
12th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?

hiiiiii i am dilip i taken ex mba is it valied are not................
14th September 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?

My Qualification is MA in English and PGDBA in HR. I am 40 yrs old. For what jobs can I apply without my age being a hindrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?