31st October 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?

I am a computer science engineering graduate for the year i am interested in teaching ,can i get a job as a high school teacher in private or government sector in India?
is B-ed compulsory for high school teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to become a flight attendant right after completion of High School?
  2. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in USA with a diploma certificate in Mechatronics(60%)?
  4. Can I study my high school again? Will I get 2 certificates?
  5. How to do MBA through distance after passing B.Tech in computer science
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  10. Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Is it possible to do B.ED in Science after completion of BE in computer science?
  13. Computer Science Engineering from Abroad offers most attracting and high paying job profile?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Can I get High Salaried job after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  18. Can I get a job in Airport after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
2nd November 2015, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?

Recruitment of teachers in school approved by Central Board of Secondary Education is carried out on the basis of common entrance exam, called Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET).

A pass in higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with Diploma in Elementary Education is the minimum eligibility for this exam.

The exam is conducted separately for Primary stage and Elementary Stage

Eligibility for CTET:

Graduation with a minimum of 50 % marks is the minimum eligibility criterion.

Final year of candidates of the two year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education are eligible to appear for the exam.

Graduates with a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate along with bachelor’s degree in education are also eligible.

Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with four year Bachelor in Elementary Education are also eligible.
2nd November 2015, 05:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?

No sir B.Ed is not necessary for getting a teacher's job. As if you complete B.tech from computer science or Information technology trade then you will easily get job in school as a computer teacher.

You can apply in private as well as in government school for job. In fact after b.tech you are over qualified for this job.

Getting job in private school is quite easy task for you because they will appoint you immediately if there is any vacancy available. Therefore you need to compete for getting job in government school.
5th November 2015, 06:55 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

I am happy to tell you that,you are eligible for applying in Private and other Government Sector for a Computer Teacher.You can apply after Completing your Graduation in Computer Science Engineering.You are pursuing a good Course,after completing it you would be eligible for Computer Teacher Job.You can apply in any private School where computer teacher is required.You can also compete any government Sector Exam for this.

Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) also conducts the Central Teachers Eligibility Test for teachers,by passing this Exam you can easily get the job in CBSE Board Schools.CBSE Conducts this Exam every Year.So prepare and crack the Exam.
B.Ed is not required for Computer Teacher,but B.ed degree can increase your chance for getting the job.
25th August 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a computer teacher job in government schools after completing MSc in information technology.
26th August 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done "A" level computer course of 01 years, Am I eligible for computer teacher in up govt school?. please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?