31st October 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible streams available to become a faculty after completion of B.Com graduation?

What are the possible streams available to become a faculty after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please help me to get the job for teaching as soon as possible? What are the eligibility criteria which we need to satisfy?

Thanks!

13th November 2015, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible streams available to become a faculty after completion of B.Com graduation?

If you want school teaching job then you can apply for admission in B.Ed course. After completion of B.Ed you can apply for commerce teacher's job in schools. If you qualify TET then you can get a permanent teaching job in government schools.

If you are looking for teaching in colleges then you have to go for M.Com and after that qualify exams like NET/SET.
14th November 2015, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible streams available to become a faculty after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the possible streams available to become a faculty after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please help me to get the job for teaching as soon as possible? What are the eligibility criteria which we need to satisfy?

Thanks!
There are various stream available in B.Com. You can pursue for any one of the specialization below,
  • B.Com in Hons
  • B.Com in General
  • B.Com in Corporate Secretaryship
  • B.Com in Accounting and Finance
  • B.Com in Bank Management
  • B.Com in Insurance Management etc.

Eligibility Criteria:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.Com e is a pass in 12th standard or higher secondary course of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination Board. First preference will be given to the candidates who have scored more than 50% of marks in 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?