31st October 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?

List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?. l am very confugion because my qualification is 10th pass out& aftet doing the diploma & finally diploma was complete. Can someone please help me to get the best job? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a Maths student
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  3. Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  4. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. What are the Government jobs available for diploma degree holder?
  6. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  7. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years? -- [New]
  9. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways after completion of Diploma course?
  10. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the jobs that can be done after completion of PG diploma in clinical research
  15. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  16. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  17. What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?
  18. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
4th November 2015, 10:43 PM
singla420

Default Re: List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?

As you say you completed your diploma but you didn't mention in which stream you complete your diploma. But if you ask then to get best job do one thing.

Firstly upload your resume ( CV ) to any job sites like :

* Naukri.com

* Indeed

* Freserworld

* Shine.com

* Present jobs.com

And according to that you get response.
5th November 2015, 10:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?. l am very confugion because my qualification is 10th pass out& aftet doing the diploma & finally diploma was complete. Can someone please help me to get the best job? Thank you!

You can join many jobs after completion of your diploma course in government and private organisations.

It is the major you choose will decide your career.

If you choose textiles then you will work in spinning, weaving and garment industries.

If you choose mechanical then you work in automobile industries, production houses etc.

If you choose civil you will work as civil supervisor in construction companies.

You can work as Junior Engineer, Assistant Technician, Draftsman, Work Assistant, Supervisor, Overseer,
Stipendiary Trainee, Technical Support Staff etc.

There are vacancies in Railways and State Government Departments like PWD, Highways etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?