31st October 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Somaiya College of Engineering with 72% marks in IT diploma course?

I've got 72% in my diploma in IT, can I get admission in K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering,Vidyavihar ?? What is the minimum criteria they will ask for? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  6. VJTI, Fr Agnel Bandra and K.J. Somaiya colleges offer 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Somaiya after getting 60 in HSc and 71 in MHT CET?
  9. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  10. Cutoff for IT and Computer Engineering in MHT CET for Somaiya Engineering College?
  11. Can a Candidate With 72% marks in 10+2 and Gujarati Quota get admission in KJ Somaiya?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?
  13. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  15. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  16. How much marks are required in CAT for Somaiya College?
  17. Am I Eligible for getting Admission in Somaiya Under minority Quota? I've secured 66% in HSC and 58% in PCM along with 80 Marks in MHT-CET Exam.
  18. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar?
17th November 2015, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Somaiya College of Engineering with 72% marks in IT diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in KJ Somaiya College of Engineering after completion of three years Diploma course with an aggregate of 72% marks from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course in KJ Somaiya College of Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology. Since, you have completed your Diploma course in IT, you can get direct admission only in second year of four years B.Tech (Information Technology) course.
6th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Somaiya College of Engineering with 72% marks in IT diploma course?

Am i eligible to get admission in K. J. Somaiya collage of engineering with 72% in diploma For the direct second year admission.....
Please reply fast
6th June 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering with 70.44% aggregate in Computer diploma course?

I've got 71.85%%u224872.00% in 6th semester of my diploma in computer, can I get admission in K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering,Vidyavihar ?? What is the minimum criteria they will ask for? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Hope you do it
3rd February 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12 cbse board to get admission in kj somaiya college Mumbai???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?