31st October 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade?

Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade? Will that be good to do or not? Can someone please comment on the same as soon as possible? I just wanted to know what to do next with the diploma course?

2nd November 2015, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade? Will that be good to do or not? Can someone please comment on the same as soon as possible? I just wanted to know what to do next with the diploma course?
You have completed ITI course in carpenter trade so you are eligible for diploma course.

You can apply for for diploma in textile subject.

Your age should be above 16 years.
2nd November 2015, 08:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade?

Yes you can definitely get admission in diploma courses after completing your ITI courses. But for that you must have to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria :

** You must have to complete ITI course from a recognized ITI Institute with minimum of 40% marks.

** Your age must not be more than 23 years.

After fulfilling the above eligibility you can go for the diploma in any of your interested field.

After completion of your diploma you can go for the job or further education as per your interest and comfort ability.
28th January 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in welder trade? Will that be good to do or not? Can someone please comment on the same as soon as possible? I just wanted to know can i eligible to take mechanical in diploma or not please comment as soon as possible
28th January 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in welder trade? Will that be good to do or not? Can someone please comment on the same as soon as possible? I just wanted to know can i eligible to take mechanical in diploma or not please comment as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?