1st November 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?

I want to study Engineering and that too in abroad i.e. in foreign countries. So tell me the estimated fee structure for studying course in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  3. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  4. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  5. How can I study Engineering in Abroad if studying in 10th standard?
  6. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  9. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  12. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  13. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  14. What are the positive points of doing Engineering in abroad?
  15. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  16. Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?
  17. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
2nd November 2015, 03:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?

The estimated fee structure for pursuing Engineering course in Abroad will be around 15-20 lakhs. The fee structure for pursuing Engineering course in Abroad depends upon your selection of college/university. The fee structure of Engineering course in Abroad universities varies from university to university. The fee structure depends on the facilities provided by university to its students. So, if you choose top university, the fee will be more than estimated fee structure and will be less if you choose average level university for pursuing engineering course.
2nd November 2015, 03:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The expense of studying engineering in abroad cannot be estimated exactly. This is because the expense varies on the basis of -

- Country
- Institute
- Number of credit hours
- Living location and living standard

Hence if you mention the institute or the country then we would be able to provide you the exact details of your expense to study engineering in abroad.
10th January 2020, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the estimate fee for studying in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?