1st November 2015, 11:01 PM
Anuu96

What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?

Hello.

I'm doing my 3rd yr of Engg in a college affiliated to Anna University, Chni. Due to my health issues, i couldn't attend the semester exam and so i have to re-do the entire year. So is it possible for me to do the 3rd and 4th yr in another college affiliated to the same University?
Pls help. Thanks!

2nd November 2015, 08:15 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?

No, You can not change now the college because the change of collage in the condition of that from both college the transfer of the one student from each college is must and you have not told here such any condition that any another student want to also transfer to your college.

>> And that college transfer is only allowed only in second year of the degree and now you are in third year of the degree so you can not change but the option for you is only that you can get the admission in degree in the first year again where you want to get the admission.
19th February 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?

Sir, I am doing my 1st year b.pharma in college affiliated to Dr MGR University. I want to get transfer to other college affiliated to the same university in second year. Is it possible sir?
21st July 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for transfer in anna university. I am studying 2nd...When anna university issue transfer order for my transfer and any fees amount will be given for transfer or not..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?