2nd November 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of ITI course in Delhi?

Hi,

My name is vandana bisht,

I have passed my cutting tailoring/embroidery and Dress designing from Delhi I.T.I and i am looking for job in govt sector :-preferable in Delhi/Ncr.

I am 20 year old.

Please reply Asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  2. Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI?
  3. How may I get a government job after completion of ITI from a private college?
  4. What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  5. Job scope for 5 years experienced ITI passed students?
  6. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  8. Is there any scope for government job in Delhi after qualifying M.A Punjab in first division and UGC NET
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of 6 month of ITI training?
  10. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. How can I get government job after fashion designing course from ITI?
  13. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  14. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  17. Any scope in the post of government teaching job in Delhi after scoring 51% marks in History?
  18. Can I get a government job after completing ITI in computers?
4th August 2017, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a government job after completion of ITI course in Delhi?

Government jobs in trades like tailoring/embroidery and dress making etc are very less and it would be better to find jobs in private sector or start your own business in this field.

There are tradesman jobs available in Indian Army for various trades and you can try for it, if you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?